Advanteges Of Local Business Comparing to Big Corporations
If you are owner of small business, local search could be your main feature. Just look on some facts:
- 46% of all searches on Google are local
- 87% of smartphone owners use a search engine at least once a day
- 82% of smartphone users use a search engine when looking for a local business.
- 71 % of people surveyed say they look up and confirm the location of a business before going to it for the first time
- Nearly 2/3 of smartphone users are more likely to purchase from companies whose mobile sites or apps customize information to their location.
- 1/3 smartphone searchers were made right before a store visit
- 86% look-up the location of a business on Google Maps
- 50% of local-mobile searchers are looking for business information like a local address
- 88% of consumer local business searches on a mobile device either call or visit the business within 24 hours
- 18% of local mobile searches lead to a sale within one day
So, that’s good idea to make your website popular among the local request. Be sure to include your address, contacts, as well as a link on google maps and make this information as accessible as possible