Every car dealer thought about it. We present you some practical tips.
- Make easy navigation
If you sell a lot of cars, it is very important to make an easy search and site navigation. It will be practical to separate the various categories of vehicles, promotions and offers for service.
- When placing an order there should be as few steps as possible28% of online shoppers interrupt the order process if there are too many steps. Ask only the most necessary information.Let the person leave only his phone number, and you contact him and clarify all the nuances in the conversation.
- Do not force customers to create a profile
Creating a profile is an extra step when placing an order.And this, as we have already found out, is bad.
- Update content regularly and write articles.
The more often people come to your site, the more often they will make orders. But if there are only cars on the site,people will not visit it every day – at best, once a month.
- Do not advertise competitors
Of course, this can provide additional income, but in this way you actually give your customers to competitors. Stop doing it!
- Use high quality pictures and upload videos.
Unlike the offline car dealership, people on the Internet cannot instantly ride on the car they like.They have to rely on photos and videos.
- Ask customers to leave feedback on your store
Customer Feedback is one of the best ways to increase the credibility of your car dealership.
The Symfio team has a lot of experience in increasing the profit of auto dealers.